Aug 8, 2013

Summah Time!

So, I'm really bad at updating this blog, but as one of the two current residents in the friendly mushroom, I thought it was high time I give a brief overview of summer for Bon Bon and myself.

We miss our friends, but it's been nice to have a quiet summer of naps, candy, and Netlixing! We've also been on several adventures this summer.  
 This is what happens when there's a rainstorm at 2 in the morning.  We dance in the rain, get completely soaked, and suddenly gain water bending powers.
 Bon Bon, Audra (our neighbor), and I took a trip to St. George with Micah and Ryan to see Elise and Daniel.  Hiking was a must.
 I don't wake up well.  Bon Bon helped me in St. George by pouring water all over my face.  What a good roommate!
 Normal, normal, wind-blown normal, MEDUSA!  And that's what wind does to some of us.
 Bon Bon, Kari S., and I took the train up to Salt Lake for the day a couple weeks ago.  The piano in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building was playing a song from Tangled.  Of course we waltzed around.
I like research.  This is me contemplating my capstone this fall...Isaiah, here I come!  
 I got to spend the 4th of July with Mellie + family.  This is some of us at the Crandell Museum next to the world's only fully functioning Gutenburg printing press!!!!!!!!!!!!  My life was kind of made.
 Bon Bon and I have been marathoning Doctor Who this summer.  We found a plush Dalek!  It's so exciting.
I've discovered The Brick Bible!  It's Genesis-Chronicles in Lego cartoons!  Yes!!!

Summer is great, but I can't wait for everyone to move back in soon!  I miss my pseudo-sisters!  

No comments: